Partnerships continue with several stakeholders including the Project for Conflict Resolution and Development, a network of ministers in Port Elizabeth and there is a growing relationship with the mulwanas in PE. Further, work continues in partnership with the four universities in the Province.
Recent work has included:
- Pursuing opportunities with young people from Walmer township
- Working with representatives from Rhodes University on a range of issues related to the exceptionally high levels of rape and other issues pertaining to transformation
- Engagement with the Xolobeni community, where there has been significant conflict and attacks relating to mining activity. Opportunities to develop a relationship with the Wild Coast Sun International institutions are being explored.
- Work with ministers and community members in Lutsikisiki, where the municipality demolished RDP Houses
- Engagement with the South End community